Offender Telephone Account Refund Information
I’ve been released, what do I need to do to get my refund for unused phone time?
To process your refund request more quickly, complete an
Offender Telephone Account Refund Request form and mail it to us at:
- Refunds are available for Offender Telephone Accounts with a balance of $3.51 or more since there
is a processing fee of $3.50 to provide the refund.
- Requests for refunds will be processed no sooner than 90 days after release. If requests are received
prior to 90 days of release, they will not be processed, and must be resubmitted no sooner than 90 days after
your release date.
- You have 12 months from your release date to request a refund. Refund requests received after 12 months from your
release date will not be processed.
- The refund request form must be PRINTED and READABLE. If we cannot read your request, it will not be processed.
- You need to provide:
- Any phone number from your authorized calling list. If you did not have a phone number on your Authorized Calling List,
leave this field blank.
NOTE: If you had phone numbers on your Authorized Calling List, and you do not fill in that field, your request will not be processed.
- Your birth date
- A complete mailing address so we can mail your refund check to you
Texas Offender Telephone Account Refund
143 North Washington Street (Mailcode NCRKYF0106-120)
Rocky Mount NC 27801